- Erasmus University, Faculty of Law, LL.M., Rotterdam, 2011.
- Yeditepe University, Faculty of Law, J.D. Equivalent, İstanbul, 2009.
İstanbul Bar Association, 2010.
Hunting. Duygu Yavuztürk İlhan has been the managing partner of İlhan & Yavuztürk since 2012. His main areas of expertise are dispute resolution, international business transactions, recognition and enforcement of foreign court decisions, maritime law, corporate and commercial law.
- Yeditepe University, Institute of Social Sciences, Ph.D. in Law, with merits, İstanbul, 2013.
- The University of Miami, School of Law, LL.M., Coral Gables, 2009.
- Yeditepe University, Faculty of Law, J.D. Equivalent, Istanbul, 2006.
- Istanbul Bar Association, 2008.
- New York Bar Association, 2013.
Dr. H. Afşın İlhan is currently serving as a partner at İlhan & Yavuztürk. Before joining İlhan & Yavuztürk, Dr. İlhan served various Turkish law firms as an outside counsel and led the arbitration department of a reputable Turkish law firm between 2010 and 2012. He has been involved in numerous international commercial arbitration cases. Most of these cases were subject to English Law, and all of these cases had London as their seat. He also handled numerous domestic arbitration cases, which mostly dealt with international maritime trade. His main areas of expertise are international commercial arbitration, investment arbitration, international trade law, civil procedure law, and enforcement-bankruptcy law. Dr. İlhan has been teaching at law faculties of various universities since 2010.