- Erasmus University Faculty of Law, LL.M., Rotterdam/The Netherlands, 2011.
- Yeditepe University, Faculty of Law, J.D. Equivalent, İstanbul/Turkey, 2009.
- Istanbul Bar Association, 2010.
Duygu YAVUZTÜRK İLHAN is the partner of İlhan & Yavuztürk since 2012. Her main areas of expertise are arbitration, litigation and ADR, international business transactions, maritime law, recognition and enforcement of foreign court decisions and corporate/commercial law.
Mrs. YAVUZTÜRK İLHAN is the author of the following articles:
- Author, Michigan Temyiz Mahkemesi’nin Boşanma ve Aile İçi Şiddete İlişkin Hakem Kararının İptali Davasında Verdiği Karar - Uluslararası Ticaret ve Tahkim Hukuku Dergisi, Yıl 2012, C. 1, S. 2, s. 267-270 (Judgments of Michigan Court of Appeal concerning Setting aside of the Arbitral Award relating to Divorce and Domestic Violence, Journal of International Trade and Arbitration Law, Year 2012, V. 1, I. 2, p. 267-270).
- Author, Liquidated Damages and Construction Contracts: English and U.S. Perspective - Yeditepe Üniversitesi Hukuk Fakültesi Dergisi, Yıl 2011, C. VIII, S. 1, s. 225-281 (Journal of Yeditepe University Faculty of Law, Year 2011, V. VIII, I. 1, p. 225-281).
Turkish, English and Spanish